Tuesday, July 29, 2014

31 Weeks

This past week was filled with good times!! This weekend was my shower with all my friends. I truly loved seeing everyone that came! I am soo blessed with wonderful friends. The twins were blessed with great gifts!! Here's some pictures from the shower:



 Kristen playing the sock game!




 The sock game was harder then it looks..

 Can't wait to read the diapers with those late night diaper changes.


 Sweet Samford Friends


 These girls can sure throw an awesome shower!!
 Sweet Friend came up from FL just for the shower!
 So thankful to have you by my side once again!
 Baby Robert's first party! :) Can't wait for the twins to meet their buddy. 

  This Sunday I went shopping with my mom and Stephanie (Ryan's girlfriend) to buy some items on my registry that I needed. It was so fun shopping together. Coming home and putting everything up in the twin's room is making it more real. Sunday night Clay and I went to pick up the cradle my grandpa made. We set it up in the living room and we just love it! You can see part of it in the picture below. 

31 Weeks: 
How far along: 31 Weeks
Total weight gain: about 30-31 pounds
Maternity clothes: this week I bought two new dresses at a consignment store and a friend from small group dropped off a bag full. It's so nice to have more options.
Stretch marks: I feel like some may be coming on my thighs..
Sleep: still getting up one to two times a night to go the bathroom
Best moment of this week: seeing my sweet friends this weekend!!
Miss anything: sleeping well, feet not being swollen..
Movement: I feel like it has picked up this week- still in the upper right and upper middle this week
Food cravings: anything sweet
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing really this week.
Have you started to show yet: of course! :)
Gender: Girl and Boy
Labor signs: braxton hicks have really picked up as well!
Belly button in or out: the whole belly button seems to poking out now
Wedding rings on or off: On but getting a little snug
Happy or moody most of the time: overwhelmed and anxious continues
Looking forward to: continuing to get everything ready and an ultrasound next week


No comments:

Post a Comment