Tuesday, July 1, 2014

27 Weeks



This past week was a great week. On Wednesday I went to the doctor for another check up. Everything is still looking great with me and the babies. On Friday I actually flew to Hilton Head Island to spend the weekend with my mom and aunts. It was a perfect get away to relax, get some sun, and laugh (I have seriously not laughed that hard in a long time). I am so blessed to be close to my mom and her sisters. My aunts have always had a big part in my life and I am thankful the twins will have several strong Christian women to love and support them.

Here's my mom and I at dinner: 

27 Weeks Pregnant:
This past week mom also gave me the paintings she did for the twin's bedroom. The paintings will hang above their cribs.
Here's the one for above the girl's bed:
Here's the one for above the boy's bed:

I am so thankful for a crafty mom. She has truly been a blessing helping with the nursery. Here's the start of the baby boy's bedding:
(I may not use this sheet at all times, but it is the only boy one I have so far)

27 Weeks:

(This picture was taken after 5 hours in the car - had to make sure I got it in before tomorrow when I will be 28 weeks)

How far along: 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 pounds (stomach measuring 29 weeks)
Maternity clothes: growing out of a few of the dresses I bought at the beginning
Stretch marks: Not yet
Sleep: This past week wasn't so great with sleep- I wake up several times during the night to change positions. I also woke up really early while on vacation.
Best moment of this week: relaxing on the beach with my mom and aunts
Miss anything: being able to shop in the regular section- there are some cute clothes out this season. Ohh and sleep straight through the night!
Movement: They continue to move all around and I love it!! 
Food cravings: Icecream!! They had the best gelato in Hilton Head!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still ovens/ toaster ovens
Have you started to show yet: of course and I continue to grow each day :)
Gender: Girl and Boy
Labor signs: I may have started having some braxton hicks contractions but very rare
Belly button in or out: the left side continues to stick out more
Wedding rings on or off: On but getting tight
Happy or moody most of the time: this week I was really happy!
Looking forward to: Going to the beach with Clay and his family this weekend to celebrate the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment