Monday, July 7, 2014

28 Weeks

The weeks keep going by faster. I can't believe I am already in my third trimester! This past week was another wonderful week. We went to Seabrook Island to celebrate the 4th with Clay's family.


We were blessed that Clay's grandpa was able to come to the beach with us this time. We love Pop-pop and we are excited for the twins to have so many wonderful great-grandparents.
While we were at the beach my mom finished the bedding for baby girl!


The sheet is the only girls sheet I currently have, but you get the idea. I just LOVE how all the fabrics came together.


How far along: 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: about 27 pounds
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks: still not yet
Sleep: Still flipping around a lot during the night. The pregnancy pillow is my best friend when sleeping.
Best moment of this week: spending time with Clay on the beach
Miss anything: being heartburn free.. this heartburn is killing me
Movement: today they have been moving around a whole lot.. I still love it!
Food cravings: nothing in particular
Anything making you queasy or sick: ovens/ toaster ovens continues to bother me and if I eat too fast
Have you started to show yet: yes at work they said I grew over the weekend again
Gender: Girl and Boy
Labor signs: I really think I have braxton hicks often
Belly button in or out: the left side continues to stick out more
Wedding rings on or off: On but continues to get snug
Happy or moody most of the time: this week I was really happy!
Looking forward to: my family shower that my mom is throwing this weekend! I also have two doctor appointments this week. Looking forward to seeing my precious babies on Friday at the ultrasound.


No comments:

Post a Comment