Saturday, May 9, 2015

7 1/2 Months

I have heard the phrase "The days are long but the years are short" when referring to growing children. I now know there is truth in those words. These last seven months have flown by, but yet the days seem to never end sometimes.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Though last year I was already a "mother" (I think I was around 20 weeks), this year it's different being able to actually hold my sweet babies. Being a mother is awesome and a great blessing. There are days it's extremely hard and VERY tiring. These last few weeks especially have testing my nerves. Having the twins starting to crawl and move all around has started a whole new game for me. There are days I feel so trapped at home because we can't really get out and about without a big production. The small moments when Colton laughs at Ann Marie or when Ann Marie reaches for me makes all the stress and exhaustion worth it. I wouldn't trade these days for anything.

 This little guy is still only on the 2nd percentile for weight. The doc said I need to fatten up his food. :) Clearly he doesn't take after his daddy!! Current weight 14lbs 14oz


 This precious girl is pulling up and standing!! 
It's blowing my mind how fast she is growing and changing.


Great Grandparents came to visit!! The twins loved having some additional arms to love on them for a few days! We will see them again soon for all the wedding festivities.


 We tried bathing the twins together in the seats.. it wasn't a success so we went back to the baby bath tub for now..
Excuse me Colton..

We got back the wonderful pictures from Hayley Jo Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment