Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

"He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying." Matthew 28:6

What an awesome thing to celebrate! This morning I prayed that the twins will come to know and love Jesus as their personal savior. I went to church with my mom and grandma last night, and a brother and sister were baptized. I couldn't help but think how awesome that would be to see my children baptized on the same day. I can't wait to see the plans God has for the twins. 

Here's some pictures from the last few days: 

We had a visit from sweet friends. Andrea and Andrew brought Hannah Rae to meet the twins on their way through town! 



 Favorite out take picture ever!!

 So fun sharing life stories with this sweet friend!!
Mini- Nicki & Mini- Andrea BFF already :) 

 Someone figured out the bumpers can move to see mommy and bubbie on the floor.
 Someone also found out how to crawl under the bed.
 I love me a polo baby!!
 Great Aunt Sheila is really special- she used to watch me as a baby!
 Melts my heart every time!
 Heading to Nana's church for Easter Service
 Ann Marie says Eat More Chicken
 A great grandma is truly special
 Easter Morning
 The Easter Bunny couldn't keep up with GiGi this year :)





 The Kroko Family (Can't wait for September for Steph to officially become a Kroko)


Four Generations 

We went to the doctor a week ago. 
Ann Marie's measurements: 
Weight: 15lbs 5oz (28th %)
Height: 27 1/2 inches (90th %)

Colton's measurements: 
Weight: 14lbs 5oz (2nd %)
Height: 27 inches (55th %)

No comments:

Post a Comment