Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2011 in Review

Welcome to our blog! I decided since life has settled down a bit from a busy past year I would start a blog to keep track of all our hard work on making this house into our home. Clay bought this house  December 2010. We had been looking at houses for over a year and this is the one God brought us to!
Our Home
Shortly after buying the house I graduated with my Masters. Then Christmas Eve came and I got this surprise...
Engagement in Auburn, AL




Then January brought this fun to Georgia.. Auburn won the National Championship and I got a whole week off of work. However, Clay didn't have the best week he broke his ankle and had to get 6 screws put in.
Snow Storm Jan. 2011
We ended up having a great spring and summer getting ready for our wedding.
Engagement Pictures at Hyde Farm



Then the fall brought this amazing day!! After 9 years of dating we said "I do"!! All of our closest family and friends helped us celebrate such a special day.
9.24.11



We have been blessed beyond measure in 2011. God taught us so much throughout Clay's surgery, my small car wreck, having to buy a new car, planning a wedding, getting married, moving in together, home ownership, and being newlyweds. One thing that was evident was God's perfect timing and provision over our lives and for that I wouldn't change a thing.  I have a feeling 2012 will be another great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment