Tuesday, August 19, 2014

34 Weeks

This past week I really started to feel like I was getting close to delivering. This weekend I was really tired and didn't feel so great. I tried to rest as much as I could. Sunday night Clay practiced smoking a brisket for our small group. Clay, his brother and my brother are in a BBQ competition the end of September. He is so excited about it, and this weekend was a great way to practice. We are truly blessed with such a great small group.

On Monday I went to the doctor for another ultrasound and follow up visit. The ultrasound went great! The twins are hitting all their measurements, the fluid is good, cervix is long, and heart beats were great. Colton is still breech and continues to be on the right side. I seriously don't think they have much room in there. The estimated weights were 5 pounds 9 oz, and 5 pounds 12 oz. I know this is just an estimate, but it is so strange thinking I could have over 11 pounds of baby in me now. The doctor also said "have your bag packed and ready we are getting close..." Twins are considered full term at 36 weeks. I think we are pretty much ready. Just a few more things to throw in my hospital bag and for Clay to do around the house and we will be good to go! :)

Here's the picture from last week: 


Here's the picture from this week:

How far along: 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: the nurse who weighed me Monday said for their records I have gained 32 pounds
Maternity clothes: I am liking long maxi's because my feet are so swollen
Stretch marks: still haven't seen any..
Sleep: I am not sleeping much.. I get up sometimes every hour now..
Best moment of this week: Small group dinner Sunday night at our house and getting a good report from the doctor Monday
Miss anything: feeling better..
Movement: lots of movements.. some of the lower movements have really started to hurt
Food cravings: nothing in particular this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: somedays I just don't feel well overall..
Have you started to show yet: if one more person says.. "you look like you are about to pop!!"
Gender: Girl and Boy
Labor signs: braxton hicks continue.. some lower back pain..  lots of swelling especially in my ankles
Belly button in or out: sticking out
Wedding rings on or off: On but really not comfortable..
Happy or moody most of the time: I feel like this week I could cry at any moment.. for no reason in particular..
Looking forward to: Our 10 year High School reunion on Saturday night. 

This week's verse: 
Jeremiah 1:5
"I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment