Tuesday, August 12, 2014

33 Weeks

This past week was another great one. Each week that goes by I am thankful for another week for the twins to grow.

Last week Thursday I went for my doctor visit. He said everything is looking good. Colton is still head up but he said there is time for him to flip. The doctor also said some sets of twins typically come around 35-36 weeks gestation. It is my prayer that they stay in until 37-38 weeks. My stomach is measuring 40 weeks. It is getting harder to be in one position for an extended length of time.

This past Saturday I had my last shower. Cathy threw a luncheon at Van Goughs Bistro. Here are some pictures from the shower.
 Clay's Cousin was sweet to come down from South Carolina!
 My Nana and the twin's great grandma!
 Laura and Cayden Grace- both so excited for the twins to arrive
 Pretty flowers at the shower
 Cathy threw a great shower
 We got some great gifts!
 The twins are going to be spoiled with all their grandmas! :)
So thankful for my mom and all she does for us!

I haven't taken the 33 week picture yet, so I will have to upload it next week. 

Here's the weekly questions: 
How far along: 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: I think I am up to 36 pounds now
Maternity clothes: mainly just the dresses that still fit
Stretch marks: still haven't seen any.. but I feel like they are coming
Sleep: I am waking up every two hours most nights
Best moment of this week: dinner with Clay's family Saturday and my family Sunday. So blessed to live close to our families
Miss anything: being able to move easily.. not aching all the time
Movement: still feeling movements both high and low
Food cravings: frozen fruit bars
Anything making you queasy or sick: still the smell of burnt food in the oven/toaster oven.. work is still the worse with this
Have you started to show yet: continuing to grow everyday!
Gender: Girl and Boy
Labor signs: braxton hicks continue.. some lower back pain.. swelling of my ankles
Belly button in or out: sticking out
Wedding rings on or off: On but getting a little snug
Happy or moody most of the time: this week I was more anxious and nervous about everything
Looking forward to: Another week preparing the house for the twins to come home


Verse for this week: 
Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

No comments:

Post a Comment