Tuesday, August 26, 2014

35 Weeks

This week was a hard week and a fun week!

It was a hard week because Clay's grandpa went to be with Jesus. He was a wonderful Grandpa who loved God, his wife, and family above all else. We are blessed that over the 4th of July he was able to come to Seabrook Island with us once again. Here's a picture of us right before the firework show. The twins will hear of the wonderful legacy their Great-Pop Pop left for them. Pop pop went to Auburn and always loved that Clay did too.
 It was a fun weekend because we had our 10 year High School Reunion. This was one of my goals to make it to the end of the pregnancy. It was fun being there with my friends! Here are some pictures from that night:
10 Years Later and Still Together 
 Some of my great friends
 It's been great having Sarah by my side throughout High School and the last 10 years
 Mallory is also pregnant with a precious baby girl!
 The twins get lots of love from Sarah and Katie

Today I went for a follow up doctor visit. There wasn't much the mid-wife said. She is still impressed with how we are doing and scheduled a stress test next week with my ultrasound. This week is my last full week of work. I will work this week and then Tuesday and Wednesday next week. 

How far along: 35 Weeks (my belly is measuring 43 weeks)
Total weight gain: I weighed the same today as I did last Monday. The mid-wife wasn't concerned and said it's normal. so still 32 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Long skirts and dresses are my best friends right now.. dang swollen feet..
Stretch marks: I am beginning to think they will come after?!
Sleep: I wake up every hour, every time with a contraction.
Best moment of this week: having a girls night with mom and Steph Friday (we got our nails done and drove around in mom's new convertible), and then Saturday night with High School friends
Miss anything: sleeping good.. and moving around easy (it's really hard to get out of bed or off the couch)
Movement: today especially lots of movement
Food cravings: the fall time M&Ms
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had a horrible cold last week and stayed in bed all day Thursday
Have you started to show yet: Today the lady at the post office said, "twins?" first stranger to say that to me
Gender: Girl and Boy
Labor signs: Braxton hicks continue and I think I am feeling some harder contractions too
Belly button in or out: sticking out
Wedding rings on or off: On most days (I have a CZ ring that I wear on the days I am really swollen)
Happy or moody most of the time: Very emotional this week. I started crying when we put the car seats in the car. It's all becoming real.
Looking forward to: Hitting 36 weeks!! :) I am praying we make it until at least 37.
This week's verse: 
Numbers 6: 24-26
The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord life up His countenance on you, And give you peace! 
The LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.' - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Baby-dedication#sthash.AvktvusZ.dpuf
The LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.' - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Baby-dedication#sthash.AvktvusZ.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment