Monday, June 9, 2014

24 Weeks

This past week flew by! It's amazing how quickly the whole pregnancy is going. This past Friday my mom picked up our cribs for us. Clay put one together Firday night and we LOVE it!!

 

 
On Saturday night we had our first shower in Jasper at Clay's Mom's mountain home. It was a wonderful time celebrating with her family and close friends. Clay and I are so blessed with not only a big family but also close friends that have watched us grow up. Here are some pictures from my phone from the shower.
 

 My Nana- So blessed the twins will have time with their great-grandma
Couldn't go through all this without my mom. :)


Here's the picture and the questions for this week:
 
How far along: 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 20 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yes- still loving skirts and dresses
Stretch marks: Still not yet
Sleep: Waking up most nights to go the bathroom. I also feel like I flip and flop all night long.
Best moment of this week: Our Jasper shower, being blessed by family and friends.
Miss anything: Being able to do a normal workout.
Movement: They are kicking around like crazy. Today one of the twins was hitting my ribs and that was not as fun. I still love every time I feel them.
Food cravings: Nothing really.. I love sugar and always have- so sweets always sound good! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the smell of ovens/toaster ovens.
Have you started to show yet: Yes- people think I am a lot further along.
Gender: Girl and Boy
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still kind of flat.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Still pretty happy, this week I was more teary eyed then normal but I held it together pretty good! :)
Looking forward to: Doctor appointments this week and especially the ultrasound on Friday! Clay is going with me this time again and it will be neat to see the babies before Father's Day this weekend!
 
We are getting the mattresses this week (a very generous gift that I am so excited for) and Clay is planning on putting the other bed together. It's really coming together. Even more so it's really becoming real!


No comments:

Post a Comment