Thursday, March 29, 2012

Clay's Kitchen

This project was all Clay! He has been wanting to re-tile the back-splash for a long time. I really don't think I helped at all. He did a great job and it only took about a week and a half.

Here is the picture from move in day:
Here is the first picture I took (He starts projects so quick that I don't get a chance to take a good "before" picture).
Here are some pictures during the process:





Told you he did it all :)

The "after" pictures:





It's not a huge difference but I think it makes the room look complete. The whole project only costs about $70 for all the tiles and supplies. Clay was able to use some supplies left over from when he re-tiled our shower. I will post those pictures when we redo our bathroom. Lately, Clay has been working outside as much as possible and I have been sewing some gifts for my pregnant friends. We are planning on redoing the guest bathroom before we have friends come visit this summer. I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment